A well coordinated set of Construction Document, in compliance with all
local codes and regulations is a must for the success of any construction project.
Tanda Group can provide you with tools to start your project with confident and
support of a experienced design team, taking you through every step of construction process
to post occupancy and can give input on:
- Plumbing work, plans (Scale: 1/8" = 1'-0"):
- Fixture schedule, locations (including all handicapped fixtures in accordance with Arizona State Law requirements).
- Equipment schedule, locations. Equipment room layouts, with means of access for larger size equipment.
- Waste and vent riser diagram with types, locations, key sizes.
- Water piping, locations, diagrams.
- Water and gas meters (sizes and locations).
- Roof drainage system, locations, key sizes.
- Storm drain calculations, retention and other means of collecting rainwater.
- Fire protection systems.
- Complete alarm systems.
- Complete sprinkler layouts with risers and head locations.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Backflow preventer.
- Mechanical systems (Plan Scale: 1/8" = 1'-0"):
- Equipment schedule, locations, sizes, types.
- Chilled, condenser, hot water, steam, and condensate piping systems, locations,
- Manual and automatic dampers and fire dampers required by code.
- Equipment connections and supports - standard details.
- Outlets, grills, registers properly selected and sized (indicating cfm).
- Fixture schedules.
- Flow diagrams; control diagrams.
- Equipment room layouts (Scale: 1/4" = 1'0").
- Submit heating and cooling load calculations as per ASHRAE.
- HVAC plans - equipment room layouts to show location and size of major equipment to
scale, means of access for larger size equipment and its replacement, sizes of and locations of air
intakes and discharge openings. In critical locations, composite drawings shall be prepared, indicating
equipment of all trades involved.
- HVAC piping, locations (sizes for pipes larger than 1") Anchors, guides, supports, expansion
joints and loops. (Scale: 1/8" = 1'-0").
- Plumbing and HVAC piping modifications, locations, anchors,
guides, supports, expansion joints and loops (Scale 1/8" = 1'-0").