Before you decide on subcontracting a Mechanical system project, you need
estimates on different aspects of the construction process.
You may also need input with respect to related architectural and
Tanda Group can perform a feasibility study of your project, at a very early
stage of the development process. Based on in-depth discussion with all identified building users,
the Design Professional shall expand and redefine the facility program to
fully explain and document the following:
- Locate and develop existing building drawings for remodeled areas.
- Review of all existing data and studies. Evaluation and compilation of all existing information into the program phase report.
- Required relationships of spaces to other spaces.
- Required utility services for all spaces and investigations into available utilities.
- Environmental requirements for all spaces.
- Code analysis.
- Program phase cost estimate.